Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Millybridal UK


Hello my lovely readers and welcome to the first post on my blog in April 2017!
Wow! The time passes by pretty quickly, doesn't it? 
I can't wait to go on my summer break and get some rest from school. When are you going on summer break and if you are in school, how are you doing for now? The next months are going to be pretty challenging in school for me because there are a lot of assignments, homework and tests coming but I'll try to be more active on my blog and write, at least, once a week.

Today, I'll be doing a short post about another web shop called Millybridal UK which can offer you best special occasions dresses such as for weddings and proms. 
But for today's post, I'm going to be presenting you Long Sleeve Prom Dresses from this web shop.

Keep reading! 


I always love to search for new web shops like this one which sells special occasions dresses, especially the prom dresses because every girl thinks about her prom night as something special and wants to look stunning. So, except the makeup and the hair she needs to take care about choosing the right prom dress in which she should feeling comfortable and beautiful at the same time.
This web shop has a really wide range of prom dresses which look so elegant, stunning and special. 


The prices are pretty low,too and you can also choose colors of the dresses, ask for help on live chat if you need it and choose your custom sizes so you couldn't get wrong in choosing the standard sizes.

Just click on the photos and it will lead you straight to the product page.


So that was it for this post! 
I have A LOT new stuff and I am going to do hauls and outfit posts really soon, when I get some free time to take nice photos.
Get excited!

Love you all and talk to you soon!
xoxo

Bye,V




15 comments:

  1. Haljinice su predivne , zaista draga. Posebno mi se dopala ova posednja. :*
    Pratim te , pa ako želiš uzvrati. Usput pogledaj novi post. ❤ ⬇
    Special Section

    ReplyDelete
  2. The royal blue dress is my fav
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super post
    Ako moze svrati i pogledaj post draga.
    Pratim te ,pusa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dresses

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful selection, dear Vildana.
    I really like these dresses!
    They look so amazing.

    Gotičarka

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ja sam pisala o ovom sajtu i zaista su predivni. Poveč od ljubaznog osoblja pa do predivne ponude. Stvarno sam oduševljena njihovim haljinicama. No, tvoj izbor je predivan. Jako lijepe haljinice i vjerujem da će pomoći mnogim, budućim, maturanticama da pronađu nešto za sebe :D

    Moj mali kutak

    ReplyDelete