Thursday, March 30, 2017

Life Update : Social Medias Expanding & Finding Time For Things I Love

Hello my loves and welcome to the new post on my blog!
I finally got some time to just sit down and write a post with a long title like that one where I have so many things to share with you.

*not my photo, all the rights go to the author* 

If you are in high school, you know how much time school takes from you and sometimes  I feel like I have no time to do some blogging, to finally start using my planner or write a journal, read new books, watch some movies etc. 
It's not just about the time I spend at school but it's about the time I spend at home doing literally nothing because I have no energy to think about anything after school because I get so tired of listening to my professors, of all the stupid assignments, tests and similar boring stuff, and travelling to my home which takes about one hour.
I just feel like I am always waiting for something.
I am constantly waiting for weekends, and then when the weekend comes I imagine so many plans in my head of the things I wanna do and you know what do I actually do all weekend? I sleep. Yep.
I think I really need to start using planner because I lose so many time on scrolling through my Instagram feed that I don't have time to blog or to study. 
I cannot say I've ruined my marks totally, but some of them I did and some of them actually got better so I am on some kind of balance, if I can say it like that.
How do you organize your time?
Do you use planners and how can I make myself write in planner every day?
Tell me down bellow! 

There's also a little announcement in this post : 
You probably know I've made --> FACEBOOK PAGE <--- and also, I've made --> INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT <--  lately and it'd mean a lot to me if you would support my work on these social medias so I can increase my social medias influence and get more audience. I wanted to separate my personal account @vildanasuta from my account for blog because I felt like it was something I needed to do, to have one for my friends and family and another one for you guys. I hope you agree with me!
Please check them out and tell me your advice and tips about that topic up there and also, how could I make my social medias accounts better?

I am waiting for 100k views and I think doing giveaway would be awesome, don't you think?

Love you all and talk to you really soon!
Bye,V
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Draga bas mi je dragoo ,odlican post i izbor je super .
    Sve je lijepo uslikano i objasnjeno.
    P.s pratim te,svrati i pogledaj moj novi postic ako zelis ostavi utisak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jako interesantna tema za post!
    Mucila sam se malo oko prevoda ali sam uzivala <3

    Gotičarka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala puno!
      Draga sa strane imaš ovaj TRANSLATE gumbić i tu možeš izabrati da Google prevoditelj prevede post, nadam se da će to pomoći <3

      Delete
    2. I follow instagram and facebook https://bysinkj.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. this is such a lovely post
    my dear :D

    alles Liebe deine Amely Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sve pohvale na novim odlukama i nadam se da ćeš istrajati. I sama imam planer, ali teško da mi ide po planu :D. Uvijek se nađe nešto što se ne može odložiti i vječito sam tamo-ovamo i imam osjećaj da ništa ne stižem uraditi :(,a to me čini jako tužnom, umornom i iscrpljenom. No, tebi želim više sreće i bolju organizaciju :*

    Moj mali kutak

    ReplyDelete